Coordinate is a remote company and we’re currently looking for a Client Services Coordinator to help support our Client Services team and play a crucial role in the growth of the agency.
The Client Services Coordinator provides administrative, customer service, and marketing execution support to our Client Services team. You will assist in the day-to-day management of multiple accounts and projects across our diverse roster of clients. This position requires a high-level awareness of client activities, detail-oriented project management skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively with team members and key client contacts. You’re right for the role if you’re a clear communicator, enjoy building relationships with internal teams and client contacts, and are able to guide them through complex situations. Our ideal candidate is someone who is eager to develop the skills necessary to grow into the role of Client Services Manager.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assist with or manage various client-service related processes including task management, content organization, and weekly/monthly reporting.
- Participate in and keep notes during client meetings and conference calls; provide meeting summaries and action items for both internal and external teams.
- Collaborate with the agency’s broader project team, keeping them in the know on important client discussion points, potential challenges, and/or new insights and learnings while also troubleshooting along the way.
- Independently develop and manage project documents such as presentations, project briefs, timelines, and status documents, while championing process and workflow.
- Relay information quickly and thoroughly to the project team for approvals, feedback, revisions, etc. to keep work moving.
- Keep up to date with our clients’ industries, products, business cultures, and competitors.
- Create and critically review insightful reporting overviews, key learnings and action plans as they relate to clients’ marketing strategies and tactics effectiveness.
- Manage individual projects as needed.
- You’re a people person. You love to get to know people, build relationships, and establish trust.
- You’re curious. In order to keep up with an industry that’s moving and evolving at a rapid pace, we need to be learning as we go. Learning a new tool, process, or discipline should excite you, not scare you.
- You’re on top of things. Success at a remote agency requires organization, excellent communication skills, following through on your word, and a keen attention to detail.
- You take initiative. You might not always know the answers, but you try to figure it out, and then enlist the help of someone who knows when needed.
- You’re proactive. You look ahead to anticipate needs, problems and possible outcomes. You think beyond the short term and look for creative solutions to solve problems.
- We’re small by design. We have more clients than people working here, and we like it that way. We’ve got experts doing what they’re good at and none of the fluff in between.
- We value efficiency and effectiveness, not busy work.
- We’re designing for scale. We grew over 50% last year and we plan to do the same this year. This role is critical to that growth!
- We value our free time. We like working from Mexico, spending more than two days with our families during the holidays, and shopping at Costco on a Wednesday afternoon (because nobody wants to spend their weekend standing in line).
- We love our clients, we question everything, and we’re not afraid to say no. Nearly all of our business comes from referrals and we put every client engagement through a rigorous vetting process that ensures it’s a good fit.
If this sounds like you and you think you’re a good fit for our growing team, send us your resume with an introduction and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.